Monday, February 27, 2006

not rain or lack of parking or party hats......

well how is life gang? we are slowly makeing it back to the world one slide off of the couch after another slide. we have watched probably 3000 movies so far and boy are my eyes tired. this week is a week of ends and beginnings and pauses. my mom is in muxico travleing around watching butterflies and ruins. hope she is having a blast and doesn't get robbed. pooh had her last test today NO MORE 1000 buck books....I mean NO MORE CLASSES! YEAH! I get her back for awhile. I took a moment to think back MTV style and remember it all and I laughed and cryed and gagged and put some gloves on spoke in slow motion. I am going to be back down to the seed lab soon I hope they are ready and I hope chris will tell la Boca to get out of my spot! the pic game is great I hope more will play I will give a hint every wednesday fo 1/2 pts. sp don't give up......eb. this pasted saturday we went to the mellow mushroom. yup that is right I have been there in a while. I worked on my beer list and the above pic is what the night ended up like. I had fun ready to get the gang back out on the streets to do somemore damage! so watch out here we come.......... are you ready?

No comments: