Monday, February 20, 2006

I want pooh's mommy!

poor pooh she has been coughing so bad. like a gasping dry cough that produces nothing. I suck at the nurse role, at first I was trying to be sterile and not get "infected" but I woke up quick. she went to school today you know what they say, "you got to give it to somebody elese to get rid of it" or is it "seven days .....something" is it feed a fever or starve a cold? whatever poor pooh is on her 7th day. I feel mine is near, it is like waiting for a punishment for something you didn't do. but alas life is life I just wish I could take it out of pooh and put it in me for awhile to give her a rest. all we did this weekend was couch it and watch movies I think it was around 8ish movies plus tv. I tried to cook for sug but she has no appetite. all of the gang has some sort of illness in many stages no one has heard from ol ebs hope she is alright on account of her weeness. also the illness twins....the leggetts stopped by and brought goodies even though they themselves are sick. even ol charlie brought the locals on the 8 camera back. who has yet to have it? pooh is last at bat there are 3 more spots left. I am sending get well mind bullets to everyone. ok bye for now

No comments: