Thursday, February 16, 2006

I am Back and reporting for duty ( I said duty)


Hi gang, well what a crazy wendweek! I lost touch with the world friday night and never made it back. congrats to my poohster on her nancy win. she is mine, don't even think about it kapeesh all of you out there. then on little sleep we miss our sweetnesses 2nd b-day and headed for the airport to pick up some free tickets ( they hope you won't do this so they win but not us) afterwards we meet our ,of mon, peeps at the vortex and I satisfy my burger addicition. then off to the sea of under age non or half or few real fans at the of montreal concert. they rocked of course and we got an added treat with my first trip to the grand buffet seconds not needed. they were really funny as funny as the D but without jack black. anyway sunday went by so fast and poor pooh had to study for her test all day/night.
then at 4:15 am momday morning I am walking out the door did I say monday morning, and it was cold my station said 22. then by 9ish myself and the soy crew are in St. Louis. it was a small plane but it was really a great flight. plus I saw the arch from the air. ( the only time I would see it but that story is yet to come). well ok here is the story enough waiting, we get to the hotel most got the luggage some didn't. got to the hotel rooms not ready.... what to do? lets go to the arch we make it to the marta-ish train and ride on......4 stops from the arch we had to turn around and go back, maria feels bad and we were running out of time, so I see about 1/4 of it in the distance. back to the hotel and in meeting till I can no longer meet and we eat and I become addicited to currling, great sport can't get enough. ummmmm this will take a while soooooo moving on to the q quick and dirty form:
-where the pentagon is now was a soybean field
-aphids are born pregnant and are clones of themselves
- we are the center for the bean world all eyes are on us always
-almaco had a great talk and their new stuff is awesome
-a great place to hide things is in the tank of the toleit
-st. louis is really getto
-I do infact know what i am doing at work
-there is a limit to the amout of smoke flavor I can take on salmon
- I am in charge of implementing GPS in our program..... get ready charlie.
check this out


so with that I am back and hope I miss out on this round of illnesses send get wells to pooh and watch out here I come....

No comments: