Thursday, February 09, 2006

are you ready to rummmmmblllphoto contest?


ok, I forgot the contest. big shouts to big creeses for the kick in the pants. a reminder of the game....for those who forgot or missed it. I will take a picture somewhere in our area sometime easy sometimes hard give it a point value and post it. then you the players .....very important here.... EMAIL me your answer, so other won't cheat. at the end of the year I will have bells and whistles and a prize for the winner. sounds good no? ok now that I have had a xhmtl and css and old school html crash course, I know enough to crash the web robbing it from the future webbers of world. I will create a table at the bottom of my blog with the players and their score so I will give you until monday morning to sign up after that it will be on a we'll see about that terms. so sign up. it will be good and fun and you'll be coming to el dirtys for seconds

also can you tell me who has had the kid camera and who has yet to have it. I want to get it moving again so we can have our locals on the 8s photo show soon........um charlie what number are you on?

4 comments:

Schlenker Doodle said...

I am in!! But you know i'll win!

april said...

i'm in mofo.

april said...

and i haven't had the camera yet

eb said...

i'm in for the photo contest - and i promise to lose spectacularly!