Sunday, January 22, 2006

Q: what animal eats 40,000 calories plus in a day?


A: those crazy wacky beluga whales. they have two different layers of fat. it's hard to hide their dunlaps but they can blow air bubbles to swim through from their blow holes. ask me about my weekend....go ahead......ask.....i am glad you asked, lets start on around lunch time on friziday....lets, come with me....it'll be fun.

the fantastic chilli lunch went well all is right in the world ( poohs chilli was voted the flippin best in the history of the spicy beany creation) bellies full and work flowing smoothly. bam I ran into a maria wall it was like hitting a deer an upset red faced thin shape hits you out of no where. this time the laughing as one gets fussed at not the best plan but all was shallowly resolved.....for now until the next time I have a 96 well plate hunger. then had a ok run stinks knowing so much about the weather when it is bad and you have to be out in it. come home and put my metro out fit on to help win all of the prizes and 30 seconds later I changed and off to the party at tasty world. but crap we have a 30 minute window to buy a wedding shower present for the next day but no time and you 'll see why anyway end up buying a toaster and a sack for it and only took like 4 mintues. then party time....I HAD A FANTASTIC TIME! to many whiskey drinks and pot stickers though, but man I felt good and my peeps and I were kickin it, fun. had to leave a tad bit early because my folks were at home. but it was close to 1 and we pass out on the couch. wake up a 6:30 to my mom " good morning my sweets" then later team leggetts get there early and off to the aquaurim. good time i will explain like this: fish,tingley warm skin, masses, coke, lost hat, which way , come look, wheres the turtle, love ya be safe bye. great morning! then a fantastic burger and good lunch fun, love the leggetts, off to the shower......"pooh wheres the map" , " here", " crap no directions" after getting lost twice we make it to the shower and the burger is working it magic on the ...um constution. find the bathroom, the lock is broken! find pooh and props to her she stops someone from busting in and stopping me from haveing a larry david moment ....I love ya pooh! met everyone and hang by the keg....we are keg people now. get to meet all and try to be rememberable it is good for me to be places I would not be in other wise. it keeps you on your toes. fast forward by the end of the night I get kissed on the neck by the groom, pooh gets attacked danced by two chicks....a pooh dance sandwich for ya, as marc is holding me like a jungle baby on one hip. crazy time. sunday is low key....but you never know. hope you all had a tot plate full of a weekend as pooh and I did! later


p.s. welcome crockett but no tubs so no more crock pot jealousness , and hope this kills the crock jokes on the stewed 1970 country home brown/tan pot RIP . quick link add on here speaking of RIP ......fantastic!


this was a blog of fantastic moments. this means the blog itself is fantastic! fantastic

No comments: