Thursday, January 12, 2006

I am sweating butter........gross, but somehow a great gross

hey all I am having a david lynch day. sooooo wierd. first off, it smells like someone is cooking broccoli in the autoclave, and it smells like the inside of an old beanbag in the stairwell. wierd! lets start off at the beginning, I woke up outside walking the girls- no coat in my shorts and a t-shirt, and shoes. got poop on both shoes. got back in bed. woke up the house is empty and the satchel is whimpering. eat brevkiss, go to work (on time) sun is in my eyes the entire time. at work going as planned and bam here is some craziness for you to do before 10am! yikes!! then 15 minutes later I get never mind just wait....dodged a bullet. I wonder how pooh's test went? anyway you are all caught up and it only noonish. after work I get some ceramics time yeaah! ok I want to try someting. my mom sent this to me and it is sort of wierd so read these questions and answer them in the comments so everyone can see your answers and then I will post what they mean. ok see what you think:


1. Which is your favorite color out of: red, black, blue, green,
or yellow?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more, black or white?
5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like California or Florida more?
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?

ok bye for now!

7 comments:

beeza44 said...

1.blue
2.H
3.july
4.black
5.chris
6.44
7.california
8.ocean

Schlenker Doodle said...

1.green
2.E
3.November
4.Black
5.Kate
6.12
7.California
8.Lake

eb said...

1. blue
2. E
3. april
4. white
5. courtney
6. 11
7. california
8. ocean

post the answers soon, please - i'm curious to know how this all fits together

april said...

1. red
2. A
3. april
4. black
5. she leggett
6. 44
7. california
8. ocean

elrusoblanco said...

1. red
2. C
3. June
4. black
5. Herschel
6. 25
7. Cali
8. ocean

mopeymacaroni said...

1.red
2.E
3.september
4.white
5.scooby
6.5
7.never been to cali...guess it will have to be floria...weather is good
8.lake

Unknown said...

1.green
2.L
3.May
4.Black
5.Bob
6.69
7.Florida
8.Lake