Friday, December 02, 2005

Thats Allstate, Stan


man everyone was talking of a fun hangover, mine hit me like a mac truck! I am better now I went to sleep last night around 9:30ish and slept like a drunk rockstar. I hate to have missed the parade last night the tinfoil crowned rotating crucified christ was something I would have liked to see. I needed the rest and some wifer time. I have been a huge grump some of the time and a Ga traveler come home late the rest of the time. So sorry to those of you that got in the way hope nothing rubbed off. I am now ready for play. I found out that I have a fried food tooth, some have a sweet tooth, not me fried all the way. I like the clicks when something snaps. I hope that the dawgs beat l.s.peww! but I have a feeling that we get beat by 3 points. we shall see. where are we going to watch the game? are 2 month old unopened hotdogs ok to eat? anyone want to see aeon flux? until next time..... cya

2 comments:

mopeymacaroni said...

I would like to see that movie. Charlize Theron is one...woooo wee. shoot!

Petarded said...

take me with you gay pride parade, take me with you!!!!