Thursday, December 15, 2005

Some are shiny and some are dull, this ones dull

Well, the ice didn't give its 100%! I know you can do better, ice, you let us all down but I am willing to give you another try. So build up and lets GGGETTA ACCUMULATING! yesterdays meetings were fun but if you don't have 4 hours to blow don't go to the tanical gardens for lunch I rate it a 3 on food and a .05 on the staff, kind of mean and realllllllll sssssslow! thank god earl liked his food, that's all I am going to say there. Um, I haven't heard any replys on the pics contest, any takers? I have another idea that I stole from another blog, a daily pic caption contest. How does that sit? I hate this weather! I wish I was in bed, warm and full of Chinese food watching some day long reality show marathon and everything smell like downy with pooh and some of the pets on the bed too with winter scenes through the window. I have been ahrunnings and it really does make me happier. almost there vet stupidents. I see your light at the end of the tunnel. you can do it, and I send extra hope to ol' Ebs your yesterday sounded really tuff. try not to eat anyone up with you intensity. ok lets try a caption contest trials number 1.........
sir chuancey's pet olffer, says " does my new hair cut make my ears look big?"

1 comment:

mopeymacaroni said...

what in the heck is that?