Monday, December 19, 2005

if your oatmeal is lumpy and your socks are kind of bumpy....


pooh and I are going off of the radar so I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays!

wow! there is way to much fun to be had. where to start. I can tell that there is a cold bug traveling around so watch out. I got a case of the Mr. Barry White. I am sorry that we missed out on the ebs fun, it sounded fun from what I have read on the peeps blog and heard on the DL. a 6 pack in an hour seems crazy. sorry charlie on the spew, a big whoopsie sent out to you my friend. hope my cd rocked everyones socks off, but it sounds like JD does it again. But big crees you know you got my mixed tape/cd heart. what can I say about the movie the Island...... it should be called theIslan..forthelifeofmecomeupwithanoringinalideasoletsrobourideasfrom30othermoviesandmixitup..d this is a kind of flick that happens when you food in the frig is going bad and you make a surprise casarole or stew. but props on the effects. they have finely gotten the double actor thing down.
Miss Jansen is the coolest I love her big time! her laugh is the best! we had a family weekend this time we went to the atlanta zoo. I loved it! I have the best family. the inlaws have all of the good videos so I have to wait to share. I wonder if jansen has a pony yet?
I am digging all of the fat pants night at casa leggett. we are really breaking in the new additions.ok warm wishes to all my peeps and I hope you all get good stuff for pooh and I to play with!

No comments: