Sunday, November 27, 2005

The world is just fine


the benjamins have met and there is peace in the cosmos once more. I am glad to meet myself and I find me very pleasent. someone I would stay home from work for. I hope we will get more time in the future, and cbs is pretty ok as well.
when I think about next month's crazinesses: running, traveling everywhere, eating, gift giving, being extra jolly, and spreading enough of me to everyone I am already tired. I have had a great Thanksgiving hoilday this year. for some reason it was a very special one and very unique to boot. Why you ask..... I have no idea I will be thinking on that one for a while. want a great end to the thanksgiving season flick?
nothing puts life into perspective better than Hotel Rawanda. people in general can be such jerk offs, why do we need the hate emotion?

last night was a blur! I had a blast and took a crack at bbq sauce. I call it Mrs. W's bbqrazzy good. I may have tweeked it a bit but it was great!

hope team wright make it safely home and miss us a bunch back over here in gods country. I will send you two the pics but ebs needs to give me some info.

well I have been holding some information from some of you guys, some of us Chambers don't do well in certain things. I can't handle ackward subjects and try to avoid them at all costs but I will feel better not holding this from you guys because there isn't a reason to. about a week or more ago my grandfather pasted from pneumonia and has been battling parkinsons for awhile. there won't be a funeral as of yet. he wanted no fanfare. we will go out to reno to have a small ceremony and to spread his ashes. so now you know and hope you guys don't think this is a crappy way of finding out. for me text is easier than an unconrtable speech.

O
N

T
H
A
T

N
O
T
E


well, start your engines! let the fun begin...we need some planning...there is much fun to be had out there. who is in with me! RALLY TO POSITIONs!

6 comments:

eb said...

sorry for your sad news - we loves ya, hersch!

kudos again on the BBQ sauce. if you put some in a ceramic jar, it would be too much dirty herb for this world to handle.

Petarded said...

stay solid, we got your back

mopeymacaroni said...

aw hersch. i got a hug waiting for you my buddy. i love ya man

the hat said...

I'm sorry to hear that Hersh. You know I love you, and you know I mean it.

Schlenker Doodle said...

Sorry about your granddad. Let me know if I can do anything.
Big hug!

Schlenker Doodle said...

Sorry about your granddad. Let me know if I can do anything.
Big hug!