Sunday, November 13, 2005

it is truely time to rock this tricky


woke up this morning with monkey licking my underarm. weird. yesterday was the best. it truely was a family day. I wonder where all of the cosby kids are today? anyway, I love teaching ceramics to kids. yesterday morning at the ceramic studio in wackyville was family day. people come in an they can make stuff and watch a raku fireing. things I forget about these people see with fresh eyes and I get to see it again, nice.
then I got to eat the H's special at taco stand.....#5 peppers and onions gauc and nacho dip, heck yeah!

then we all rocked sears world. it will will go down in portrait history. I know they where talking about us two seconds after we left. sorry Big E had no signal in the prep room. we were all thinking of ya though. do you remember when bobby showed up at half time and won the borbon bowl? getting ol' Chauncey out of manland was so worth it. walking though the mall was side stiching. everyone loves satchel....I may too?. thanks to team legget for the super supper. it was great and made for a great prepops time. I never had such a good time loseing to a girl. It was the night of the Hat. I am going to link to her ASAP. all of the videos are clasics.

1 comment:

mopeymacaroni said...

Beez now I get who chauncy is... i think. thought you were talking about the poker statue, pops the name?