Saturday, November 19, 2005

I have seen the biggest bull puppy.......ever!


wow, that is it wow! I got to see Wesson the bull. tonight pooh gave me a tour of the lage animal barn at the vet school and there are two huge beasts there. A big ass horse and wesson ginormense bull. see pooh's thunderous pics. it is chilli time. we have chilli if anyone wants a bowl before harry potter tomorrow. it's real good. I did the red rock big creeses, pretty cool.
for all who come to the next party at casa chambers we have added to and up dated the party porch. who is ready? when are we going to the new aquarium? I watch how they got all of the fishes and the fishes are from all over the world. really cool, I wonder if they got travel sickness? there is fish c.p.r. crazy! there is also a breed of penguin called jackass penguins. they honk at each other like they are talking junk at each other. later my duddies

2 comments:

eb said...

i know nothing of potter plans.

honky.




yeah, i said it!

elrusoblanco said...

yeah..... don't know anything about Harry Potter plans either.

double honky.