Saturday, October 15, 2005

which organ are you?

well I had a case of getting caught in my own little world last night. everyone does it. so don't think you don't. there is the saying "idle hands are the devils tools" or something close to it, and I think that the saying should be "idle time make the mind think evil thoughts". well thank you NASA! I just watched a program on the dooms day astroid. m3828 or some wicked smart name the brain gave it. I think they should call it Sasha. anyway they are coming up with flippin great ideas how to deal with this threat. then I thought how there are other programs out there in the world that deal with doom and gloom and finding ways of making the world better or worse and all my time wasted on such trival crap. snap just like that weightless and free. then I thought that all of this is a well tuned machine......like a car or....yes the human body. so which organ do you think you are? I have been thinking on this and I think maybe I am some netural organ that serves a purpose but doesn't know it that has a flare up every now and then like heart burn. maybe the esophagus. but what do I know. sometimes the fence I sit on is wide at lengths and narrow at others.

I don't no how I feel about the band the would be farmers, none of the songs ever climaxed on the crowd.
It was good to see team leggetts and hear some of thier stories I am sure there will be more as the trip sits in thier minds awhile. also it is good to know that the intensity level runs in the brandt family. I thought that it was just ebs but now that I met her sis cb I saw it in her too. I wonder what the holidays are like? hummmmmm,.............. too much can't breath to intense!

so in wrap up I am the throat, people can be great and brats, and everything in life is a really slow ping pong match. later peeps

2 comments:

eb said...

i can verify - holidays at the brandt house are indeed intense. mama brandt keeps the good times rollin' though.


btw, our family crest has 3 burning hills on it - full of intensity!!!!


if i were an organ, i'd be a kidney: behind the scenes, ruler of all.

elrusoblanco said...

i would have to say that i'd be a Hammond B3 organ...nothing too fancy.