Sunday, October 30, 2005

believe it or not, I'm walkin on air.......

Drivers License Alert: This is upsetting and you need to get it off ASAP

Check your drivers license.

Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including
your own!I just searched for mine and there it was. . . picture and all!!
Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our rights? I have removed
mine And suggest you do the same...Go to the web site and check it out. Its flippin crazy. Just enter your name,city and state to see yours. After
your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This
will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com

thought I would protect my peeps.

2 comments:

Petarded said...

thanks for bringing this tom my attention. i had no idea that my hair looked so bad.

thanks, you are a dear friend indeed

Schlenker Doodle said...

I looked up your picture and it looks just like your halloween costume.
thanks, for the info