Sunday, September 04, 2005

I have been beat before but....


wow I needed a whole day to recover from a OT making record. Chris and I made around 40 hours in overtime in two days. that is a whole week, dag yo! got in last night at 1:30am after getting up at 6am and working all flippin day. wooooow It was a crazy trip and I really don't remember the last 6 or so hours. thanks for driving C! I was beat. every time I looked over (when I had the strength to open my eyes) you had the best posture and 10 and 2 covered. hope you felt ok with the trailer? My mom had a great meal for us and at the end all was well but their were some nail biteing times and some mean mind bullets shot to a nameless peep.
talked with Erin K.'s girlfriend and their coming 100%! they are going sky diving and we are going to watch they want all to come and jump with them, but you can watch with us I won't mind or make fun. it is going to be so fun. so don't plan much for that weekends slumber party ok going to sleep later world and my peeps


this is sort of what I feel like.



pps what is up with blogger taking so long to load?

1 comment:

Schlenker Doodle said...

You look tired in that picture. We missed you & big creases at the bbq but the women had a great time anyway. Go pink pants pops!!