Friday, September 23, 2005

The Balls are back in town........ Gotham that is!

I have just seen the greatest Batman movie! move over Micheal Keaton......... make way for the the real deal, Christian Bale! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so much director Christopher Nolan, for giving the balls back to batman. far to long has he gone flying around ballless. no more kid frufru crap. no more girlie man one liners B.S. everything about this movie was great even Katie Holmes was bareable. I think it needs to be more f-ed up but, I like twisted stuff so I am cold to somethings you know. this flick made me fall back in love with batman again. bring on the joker so we can put jackk and Cesar Romero to bed ( big shoes to fill, I know) we just have to wait until 2008. says IMDB. peeps I am out.

No comments: