Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Frank attack

Frank attack! well o' frank is growing a mustache? he asked me in a sly way if he looked good in a manly way. of course I said, very dapper, but he didn't know what that meant and followed me around laughing and snorting. what a great way to start out the day. soy milk and frank

It has been a crazy few days. my hat is off to you N.C. trippers. I had a blast and I am ready to go somewhere new! all thoght we may need some climbing gear if we do that kind of hike again. we need to go to the beach. yeah... triva was fun last night but the loss hurt me deep. I miss my blogging time but we will be up and with the times at castle chambers very soon! someone please record 6ft under we are with no cable!!!!

has the blogging world.....the masses.... missed dirty herb? I think yes, and I have missed you too. later taters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

frank looks like a fan of the mayo. you can tell. the shimmering grin and healthy sheen on that mustache.

Fun fact: did you know mayonnaise was a gift from our french friends? much like champagne, mayonnaise cannot truly be called mayonnaise unless it is prepared in the same fashion in which it was created in France. It must be harvested from Delta Burke's armpits.

Unknown said...

Yes, blogland has missed you. Others of us don't have to suffer.

N.C. was a great trip. Thanks for being born. I think that we should organize a beach trip but, your observation about climbing gear may need to be explored as well.

P.S. I like mayonnaise anyway ... regardless of its origin.

Anonymous said...

you suck

Anonymous said...

you really don't suck that bad, i was just trying to see if i could leave a comment if i wasn't logged in.