Sunday, August 14, 2005

330 felt like 130


well what can I say.. Of Montreal was awesome! I had the best time last night. I think it was a perfect end to the fest. I loved the soap bubble effect that I noticed. the thing I loved most of popfest was the fact that the band at the time on stage was the star then when it was over the band returned to the bubble crowd and returned to being a fan. no egos or poop heads. and for the record the crowd was a mass of drunk and high and others but I didn't see any asses or fighters? great times. I think I speed dated bands this pass 5 days. I am glad that I found some new bands. and those of you who missed it wow you really really missed a great one. I only have two bands that came to athens that I missed and it burns me still, the flaming lips, and the strokes. what about you ....masses? ok going to take a nap later taters

No comments: