Monday, July 18, 2005

I can't remember a time without chest hair

What a wild weekend. I feel like I have been on one of my pack as much in to a trip a humanly possible. the post secret party was fun. I would like to start a once a week painting group. I think, for me, it would be good to make time for art again and it would be fun to see others arty eyes. Thank you so much C.E.C.EB. for helping us move. we were done before noon. one more trip is all that is left. thank you big time. went to a cookout and then to a great movie. then on sunday I found out the true meaning of the word IKEA.....mad house. people can suck sometimes when their animal mind takes over.
I really am lost, my mind is burnt and one eye just went to sleep. the more tired that I am the more I type sdrawkcab. ok I am spent later tater

No comments: