Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fred in the shed

Oh yeah, I am here and ready to go! I have seen a new side to Scuba Steve and I think that the main underlying theme to him is stubbiness. I have had it with all of the rain, it is really cramping my life style and free time! Paint is on the wall and it calms me already. just think secert passage, say it over and over again..... calming. don't you hate when you feel like you have something planned but you can't remember what it is and you feel like you are going to miss it. so if antone knows something let me know. we are totally cut from the old tenant of castle chambers. yes! how long do you think your( the people of earth) pedigree writen out would be. ok later taters

2 comments:

elrusoblanco said...

my pedigree is infinite. the roots of my tree are forever extending backwards into time/space. they began before the tree was born.
just kidding, i think i heard at a family reunion years ago that one of my relatives had traced back part of my family (Reid) to a soldier who fought in the war of 1812. doesn't really sound very old. however, on my father's side, our name goes back further: Dublin was originally "C___town". now, whether i come from nobility or ignobility, is another story...

eb said...

i couldn't tell you the exact length, but there would be a lot of "begats".

actually - and i'm going to 'nerd alert' myself before i even begin - you can trace your origins WAY back with mitochondrial DNA. you've got the same mitochondria as your mother since you started out as a cell of hers, and she's got the same as her mother for the same reason, and on and on and on...since the mutation rate is slower than regular DNA, you can determine the general region from which you originated. Emory had some kind of archiving project going on when i was in undergrad, but i'm not sure what ever happened with that.